Tuesday, June 26, 2012

another lazy day

K woke up grumpy and L has been grumpy when he's not asleep so I decided to take this day as a lazy day.  While they're both sleeping, instead of doing the dishes and prepping lunch like I should be, I've decided to take some time for myself - a long, relaxing shower, some television time, and some blogging.

I think I really lucked out with having good kids.  I went to the doctor's for the first time with just them and no Mike and everything went fine even though I was pretty nervous.  But in general, grocery store trips are always fine to go to with me and just the kiddos so I don't know why I was so worried.  

The kids will be waking up at any moment now so my alone time is coming to an end.  I hope 6 pm comes soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment