Saturday, May 5, 2012

two crying kids

Mike just said that the days are better than the nights because the kiddos don't cry during the day like they have been tonight. Obviously, Mike has not been home during the day these past few days.

It's about 2:45 am and we have been awake for over 2 hours with both kids because K cried for over an hour and refused to let us help her or hold her and L just wants to keep eating. I've been no stranger to being up from about 12:30-3:30 am but this is all new to Mike. But it's definitely frustrating with all the crying.

K ended up needing a diaper change and downed 2 slices of homemade bread. I wish she would have just said so in the first place.

The good news, however, is that I'm only 11 pounds away from my pre-pregnancy weight. Thank you good genes and baby L for nursing so well - without these things, my weight loss would not be as possible. And my body greatly appreciates it as well. It's so nice to be able to move mostly normal again. My back feels great too.

1 comment:

  1. Holy cow, go you for losing all of that baby weight already. Oh man 2 crying kids at 3 am...that sounds horrible. Please tell my a crying kid is easier to handle when it's your own crying kid, and not one you're babysitting...

    ReplyDelete