Tuesday, January 31, 2012

week 26 day 5

I don't know if having Braxton-Hicks contractions causes me to subconsciously hold my breath or if I'm holding my breath and then consequently having BH contractions but either way, it's annoying.  I've never heard that the two are connected in any way but I feel like they are, seeing as I find myself holding my breath and having BH contractions at the same time.  I really wish I would stop holding my breath though.  It's actually really annoying.

I cleaned the infant car seat and put it all together tonight, with the thought that baby L will be next to ride in it.  It's an exciting and scary thought at the same time. 

Top questions I've been asked recently:
You're pregnant?  Yes, due May 4.
Have you been sick?  Not really; I feel sick and I'm always tired, but I think when you already have a child, you can't be lazy.  You have to keep going, even if you're body doesn't want to.
Is K excited to be a big sister?  Well, the fact that she points to her belly or Mike's chest when you ask her where the baby is, tells me that she doesn't have a clue as to what's about to happen in 3 months.

I think not telling most people until week 20 has really sped pregnancy right along.  Because for the first 20 weeks I wasn't constantly asked how I'm feeling, when I'm due, etc.  But staying busy with work and making sure K and I get good quality time together each day really makes time go by fast too.

No comments:

Post a Comment