Thursday, November 3, 2011

week 13 day 7

Curse you, RLS.  K woke up in the middle of the night, I felt bad that I let Mike get up with her, so I got up too, knowing that I may not get back to sleep for hours.  And that's exactly what happened.  I'm wide awake at 4 am.

It's funny how it's only really been about 12 weeks of pregnancy and I already can't remember what it's like to not be pregnant.  I do, however, remember what it's like to be sleep deprived for the first 5 weeks of K's life and I don't know if I prefer that or not.  Eh, probably not.  This sleep deprivation is bad enough.

K learned to say "book" yesterday and she loves sitting on the toilet and asking me for a book.  She puts her hands out and up, like she's wanting me to put something in her hands, and says "booo..." with a very soft "k" sound.  Adorable.

Being a mom is the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment