Saturday, November 12, 2011

pregnant photos up to 14 weeks

It's not really a week 2, week 3, etc type of photo order, but you can pretend it is.  The first photo is definitely week 2 and the last photo is definitely week 14.









an attempt to hide that I'm pregnant ... I just look bloated three times over




I'm starting to get a little worried.  I don't think I was this big last time at week 15.  I think it's more of what I looked like at week 20-something.  Yikes.

And it's kind of funny to me.  We're not really planning to tell many people we're pregnant until week 20ish ... so if this is what I really look like, walking around, are people even slightly curious why my belly is so big?  Because if I were them/you, I would definitely be wondering what was going on with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment