Sunday, November 20, 2011

week 16 day 3

When would I ever write if I didn't have RLS often?

We get to hear the little babe tomorrow.  As always, we're hoping for good news and then we'll start telling family because, let's face it, we're at 16 weeks and I'm ready to start complaining to someone other than Mike! 

Just kidding.  But jokes aside, I do despise being pregnant.  I've finally hit the point where I'm out of breath often.  Usually just if I eat a lot of food, but I'm pregnant, so I eat a lot of food.  I have dreams where the baby's dead because I laid on my back all night.  My clothes don't look great on me but I really don't want to buy new clothes either.  But I should.  Looking back on the first pregnancy, my normal clothes don't look so good when I have a belly.

I'm excited for K to be a big sister.  She loves babies and I think she's going to love having one around all the time.  I just hope she'll be gentle. 

Oh, and I'm pretty sure I've felt the baby a few times in the past few days.  I love being a "veteran" mom and not being as scared/crazy/worried and knowing more of what to expect.  It really helps me sleep well at night ... when I don't have RLS.

No comments:

Post a Comment