Tuesday, March 15, 2011

It's a little ironic - the more time I have, the less I want to blog.

I just quit my job which means I halfheartedly do my job which means a lot more hours in the day for The Bug, getting caught up on some television shows, cooking, laundry, cleaning, and of course, blogging.  Yet blogging seems to be the last thing I want to do.  Instead it's something that I do really fast so I can move on with my day.  And how sad!

So after mulling it over for a week or so now, I've decided to let this blog go until our next little Baby Corrigan.  At least for now.

In the mean time, please join us at our actual family blog at kimbymaes.blogspot.com.  It's private for now though, so make sure you send me your email address so I can add you - doesn't matter who you are, how long we've known you, or even how well we know you.  As long as we recognize your name, we'd love to add you to the blog! 

Besides, I love stalking blogs and if you're reading this one, you probably do too.  So we'd love to feed your addiction by adding you!

kimbopm @ gmail . com

No comments:

Post a Comment