Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The babes slept like a dream last night! 

In fact, I woke up this morning in a panic.  I realized I had fallen into a deep sleep and hadn't heard K at all!  I was about to jump out of bed and run into her room when I heard her start talking to let me know she was awake.  Still slightly panicked since I didn't know what time it was, I got up, put on my glasses, and was so relieved to see it was 6:11 am!

She also fell asleep really well tonight for bed ... unswaddled!  This whole non-swaddling thing is going great!  Plus she now can't fall asleep until she rolls onto her stomach.  Then it's a few minutes of complaining and she's out.  And it's super cute to watch her sleep on her tummy.  She also snores.

Today has been a completely lazy day.  I didn't really work, I didn't clean, I didn't even cook!  I just hung out with Katers all day and debated whether I should work or not.  And it was fun to play with her today.  She's not really interested in playing with me but she loves playing with her toys and I love watching it.  Plus it's always fascinating to me how fascinated she can be with the simplest items ... like a drawstring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment