Sunday, January 9, 2011

Baby girl loves her carrots.  Yesterday as I was feeding her, each time I would give her a bite, I would take a deep breath, put the food in her mouth, and then say "mmmmmmmmmmm." 

She must have liked it because about half way through, she started doing it too.  She would breathe out really loudly and once the food was in her mouth, she would say "mmmmmmmmmmmmm."  Too cute.

We're currently trying to wean her from her pacifier.  And by "wean" I mean go basically cold turkey.  The last two days have been filled with lots of tears on her end, ignoring on Mike's end, and holding me back from running in to save her on my end, but I really don't want her to be too old and still sucking on a pacifier.  She really doesn't need it.  And I'm tired of the occasional middle-of-the-night awakening because she wants her pacifier.  After six months, she can deal without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment