Thursday, November 4, 2010

First, I'd like to make a shout out to blog2print.com.  I recently got this blog printed off and I love having it in a book form.  I reread some of my blog last night using my new book and it was interesting to read.

Second of all, it's been 1 year, 2 days since we found out we were pregnant with K.  What an emotional day it was!  And now look, one year later and we've got this beautiful little girl!

It was interesting to read about how I didn't think I'd have much free time or very good sleep.  I was right about both but only at first.  Now that she has a schedule, I have some free time (usually goes to work or cleaning) and I could potentially get lots of rest. 

K went to the doctor's this morning.  She's doing well and very average concerning height and weight.  One interesting thing we found out today was that she has these things called Mongolian Spots.  They look like she has bruises on her but they're not.  She'll have them for the rest of her life.  Apparently they're commonly found among Asian races.  But her doctor marked her down for having them because if we ever switch doctors and the docs don't know about these spots, they may think we're abusive.  Apparently there have been cases where children get taken away from their parents because the doctors don't know that the marks are normal and not bruises.

1 comment:

  1. Whoa. I'm fascinated. You'll have to show my one of these spots. Did you have this?

    ReplyDelete