Friday, May 21, 2010

week 33 day 6

The first trimester sleepiness has kicked in again yet for some reason, it now feels so much worse. If I could, I would seriously sleep all day ... or at least waste my day by lying on the couch and taking naps every now and then.

Yesterday morning, Mike and I both woke up at 11 am. We had gone to sleep shortly after midnight so we got quite a bit of rest. This morning I dragged myself out of bed to make sure I got the things done today that I needed to ... and it's Friday and I really didn't want to be stuck working at 7 pm again tonight.

The past couple of weeks, I have woken up every morning so grateful that I was able to sleep in and that I was able to stay asleep most of the night. It's crazy how I've taken sleep for granted for all of these years. I'm just sad that I don't have more time before I'm going to have to be up in the middle of the night and won't be able to sleep in for quite a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment