Wednesday, May 19, 2010

week 33 day 3

Our doctor let us know now that as of today, they will not put me on bed rest if I start to go into labor! That's a weird thought. He said that 92% of women will go into labor before they reach 41 weeks. I hope to not be induced but I'm all about medicine so I'll do whatever the doctor thinks is best.

He also asked us if we had a car seat and a crib all ready to go. Nope. Hopefully this weekend we'll be able to go throw down a bunch of cash for one of each.

Yesterday, Katie was up in my ribs all day. I had no idea that a baby pushing my ribs would feel so weird. I tried to explain it to Mike but it's completely indescribable.

I'm about 1 cm smaller than "normal" but I still feel like that's expected. My blood pressure is also lower and I've gained about 3 pounds in the last 4 weeks but everything is looking good and Katie's heart is beating strong!

1 comment:

  1. That's so crazy, you could basically have your baby at any time!

    ReplyDelete