Monday, March 8, 2010

week 23 day 2

Yesterday during church, Mike finally had the opportunity to see my belly move as Katie was kicking/punching.  I feel so bad for him that he doesn't get to experience what it actually feels like but he says he's fine with it.

My sister-in-law had her baby this morning!  She was scheduled to have a c-section tomorrow but I guess he was ready to come out today!  My brother-in-law sent an email out to the family and I happened to see Mike's copy while working on his computer.  The title was "triplets."  As I quickly scanned through the email, my heart beating super fast, I only saw mention of one boy ... exactly what we all thought was happening.  I was so confused and was thinking, "there's no way she could've had TWO extra bodies in there!  Wouldn't she have known?  What if I have 3?" 

Ha.  And then I read the P.S.  It read, "Mike Corrigan, I don't have an email for Kim, tell her we had triplets to see the blood drain out of her face. It could happen to you!" 

I didn't know if I should laugh or cry.  It was a very good joke.  Nice job, T.

1 comment: