Friday, March 12, 2010

week 23 day 6

Mike was really tired and so he went to bed early so I decided to as well.  I wasn't too tired but went to sleep fairly quickly.  My body, apparently, thought I was taking a nap so here I am at 2:30 am, wide awake.  But it's not completely annoying because for the first time today, I've been able to really rest and feel the baby kick!  Apparently she kicks a lot during the middle of the night.  Maybe she's a restless sleeper like I am.

Yesterday on campus, I felt huge.  It was probably just my clothes but I was no longer feeling good about myself, for sure.  I've gained 15 pounds in the last almost 6 months which is quite a bit for me.  As I was huffing and puffing as I walked around campus, I decided that I hope to be able to lose this pregnancy weight.  The extra weight is a lot for my little body ... and to think, I still have to gain about 15 more pounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment