Thursday, February 4, 2010

week 18 day 5

Yesterday I was uncomfortable.  I have about 4 shirts that fit me properly but I still try to put some of my old shirts on.  Well, I had on one yesterday that fit me okay a couple weeks ago but definitely did not fit yesterday.  But I was out the door at 9 am and didn't get home until 8 pm so I was stuck with the shirt.

I walked across a hall and caught a girl staring at me which made me feel so uncomfortable because I already knew my clothes were too tight.  So my conclusion is that I probably need new shirts.  I'll probably wait a few more weeks but this is the first good start ... thinking.  And I've been doing plenty of thinking lately so this will be a nice change of pace to think about something as menial as new clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment