Tuesday, December 1, 2009

week 9 day 2

I enjoy talking to my friend, Kristin. By now, most of you know that we have one very similar thing in common right now. It's nice to talk about ups and downs and figure out the future. I can tell Mike all the details I want about pregnancy but in the end, it's just not the same. His worries are school, his business, and work. Oh, and me and the baby. My worry is the baby ... and occasionally I actually remember some things I was supposed to do for work so I stress until I get them done.

I've been craving cheese again. Thank goodness. For a month or so there, I was really worried I would never like cheese again which would just be very non-kim like. I have always loved cheese and hopefully will always love it. Tonight we had pizza and I layered on the parmesan cheese ... and it was fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment