Thursday, November 19, 2009

week 7 day 5

I didn't get out of bed until noon today. I was exhausted. I think it was club yesterday. It wore me out. So I watched 2 hours of ANTM and cried and laughed.

Then, for some reason, I had to go to Costco with Mike and Nate. The only thing I did there was hold onto my box of tootsie roll pops like someone was about to steal them from me. I really didn't need to be there.

After lunch, there was a knock on the door. Mike had ordered me flowers because we're celebrating 6 months on Monday. It's going to be a good, good day. But I cried. I was so amazed that he thought so many days in advance! This way I get to spend a full day with the flowers before we have to leave them behind.

And then I laid on the couch for 3 more hours. I was exhausted still. I watched Home Alone and cried.

Then I tried to work but ended up going to visit my friend, Christa. On my way home, I decided I needed to go steal my friend, Gina to go get Jamba Juice with me. It was good.

And now I'm home and I'm exhausted. And sick. And just want something good to eat ... but what? Last night Mike brought home Katsu chicken. It's never been such a dramatic time in my life. It smelled awful. I hid in the bedroom until he was done. I love Katsu chicken. It's definitely one of my favorite Asian/Hawaiian foods but the smell of it is too much right now. And that makes me sad. Mike ate out in the kitchen while I laid on the bed. We talked on our phones to each other so that it was like we were with each other but without the smell. It was a sad dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment