Sunday, November 8, 2009

Day 70

Wow. Finally. Two more days until I can go to the doctor's. I don't think I've ever been so excited to go to the doctor's before in my life!

I'm a fan of PinchingYourPennies.com because believe it or not, I do like to save money where I can. A bunch of toys have gone on sale at Target, Toys 'R Us, and other places and I thought this would be a great time to buy some toys for the upcoming mini. However, as I was looking through some of the toys for sale, I quickly realized that I can't buy anything because I don't know the sex of the baby. I have to either choose princess stuff or big bad stuff for boys.

I also am a little freaked out that I am going to have this whole weird factory going on inside of me. I mean, it's nothing I can't handle yet, but soon I will not only be taking care of my own waste, but I will be taking care of the little one's waste too. Ew, weird. And because of that, am I really ready to be a parent?

No comments:

Post a Comment