Saturday, November 7, 2009

Day 69

Today I went to some boutique with my mother-in-law and sister-in-law. All of the proceeds were going to charity. I restricted myself in buying too much because I'd like to get a house sometime in the future, however, now I really regret it because giving to others is so much more important than giving to myself.

When we first walked in, there was lots of little kid stuff. Adorable. Little baby bibs, blankets, jackets, and booties. I wanted to buy it all but I restrained because no one knows yet so me buying lots of things would probably look a little suspicious. So I bought these little baby shoes/booties that could be for a boy or girl and I love them. I wore them on my finger for awhile while listening to Mike explain the television show he watched while I was away.

I'm excited to start getting lots for the little one. I love little things.

No comments:

Post a Comment