Saturday, December 31, 2011

week 22 day 2

I can't believe we're at week 22 already.  Time has gone by way too fast and we're only 18 weeks away from our due date.  When we were 18 weeks away from knowing for sure that it is a boy that we're having, that seemed like it was a long time.  But 18 weeks until having another baby?  Yikes.  That's scary.

My biggest worry in the past week is making sure K gets enough quality time when the new baby arrives.  I'm sure she won't feel like she does and I'm not sure how to get around that. 

But for now, she's really interested in babies and she loves helping clean so maybe I can use that to my benefit.

I still am exhausted.  Around week 14, I gained more energy but it seems like I lost that quickly and am back to being tired most of the day, everyday. 

Baby L is kicking like crazy every few hours and it's fun to think back to the first pregnancy and relate how they have been the same and how they are different.

And I'm also hoping Baby L has a lot less hair than K.  I would be okay with a baby with less hair ... I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment