Thursday, August 11, 2011

Already?

Remember when I thought I wanted another baby about 3 months after having Katie?  I must have been absolutely out of my mind!

Because I'm pretty sure I'm pregnant, or at least pretty close to it, and I'm not ready for this at all.  Two kids?  Me?  Ha.

You'd be kidding yourself if you thought I was going to tell you all the reasons why I think a new little Babers is on his way with my family having full access to this blog, but I can tell you a couple of things:  I am EXHAUSTED!  I used to make it to about 2 or 3 in the afternoon before getting tired.  The past couple of days I'm lucky if I make it to 10 am without feeling like I'm about to pass out.  I also have had some serious cramping which I honestly haven't experienced in TWO years!  Well, I mean cramping not related to contractions.

With some major decisions ahead of us, I wouldn't say the timing is impeccable, but we'll make do, as always. 

No comments:

Post a Comment