Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Today, well, yesterday (Tuesday), I laid baby K on a blanket in the living room.  She ended up rolling all over the place and got her legs stuck between the speaker and the leg of a table.  It was pretty funny.  I'm pretty sure she could have gotten herself out of the predicament just fine though.  It was so fun to see her lying in the middle of the blanket one minute and then I turned around and she was in a completely different place the next.

We also found out last week that her favorite words to hear us say are "yuuuuummmmy burger!"  Mike says it to her and she can't help but give him a big smile each time.  However, when I say it, she just gives me a courtesy smile.  There's just something about Mike that she absolutely loves and I'm so glad!  It's so nice to get a break when Mike walks in the door.  If she's awake, she smiles and wiggles her whole body to try to get to him.  I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment