Thursday, February 3, 2011

Today was a day of crying.  I don't think I've ever been happier to see Mike walk in the door from work so that he could take that babes and listen to her cry while I made dinner.

I'm thinking she is actually teething now.  People have been telling us for months now that she must be teething but I think this week may be the actual week.  She has not been able to swallow much saliva (or hasn't cared to), she is trying to put everything into her mouth, and she cried most of the day.

Earlier we were lying on the floor and she was acting like she wanted to roll but the big blanket on her was stopping her from actually rolling.  I moved the blanket and pulled her arm so she could roll over.  I'm not sure if she was just exhausted from missing a nap or what but after I turned her over, she just laid there sprawled out on the ground and didn't move.  It was pretty funny.  I had never seen her do that before.

It also sounds like she is saying "mama" sometimes when she's really upset and getting changed.  I, however, am a little disappointed that it's my name that's being said when she's upset.  I mean, I know she hates it when I change her (I'm really not sure why) but does she really have to let everyone know who is making her so upset?  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment