- Mike and I have different parenting techniques when it comes to some small things yet we both seem to get the same result. That's great.
- I know all the hazards of doing this but Katers sleeps really well with her head slightly propped up on a towel so she can breathe better. She doesn't wake herself up because she can't breathe and coughs. Instead she breathes well and her nose gets plenty of airflow.
- She needs her naps or she is a very, very sad guppy.
- She doesn't like pears. In fact, I think she dislikes them more than bananas and oatmeal. Lucky for me, I got to eat her pears since she doesn't like them and boy were they good! I love steamed pears!
- She goes to sleep really, really well as long as we don't get her down for naps and bed late.
- Cloth diapers are the best ... but I have to remember to change her or else there may be leaks. Oops.
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
I've found out some things today:
at 10:36 PM