Saturday, October 2, 2010

Sick, Round 2

We are sick again this week, all 3 of us, which makes mornings like this one really tough. It's 5 am here in Nebraska which means 4 am in Utah. That's early.

K has been really restless all night. She has been sleeping in a playpen next to our bed this week. It's definitely a lot louder with her next to us. She has such a stuffy nose and she keeps coughing. Poor girl. She keeps crying so we keep putting her back to sleep but I don't feel like I've slept yet tonight so I got up with her to feed her. I want some good, deep sleep.

It's a tough decision to make. Obviously she's not feeling well and fluids help. But at the same time, I've been getting up early with her a lot this week. Is she going to expect me to get up with her this early when she gets better and we are back home? Ugh. I hope not. I like my sleep.

1 comment: