Friday, October 29, 2010

K has become quite the Mario Kart expert. She sits on my lap facing me, and with her new-found reaching skills, she grabs the controller and yanks, usually throwing me into walls or off cliffs. She also is really good at hitting he button to release all of my items to attack others. Amazingly enough, we usually come in first or second place every time!

She also was able to successfully grab my bowl of cereal yesterday and spill it all over herself, myself, and the floor. I realize that this is only the beginning of food messes.

In other news, I am loving the 10+ hours of sleep she gets every night. I only wish I could sleep as much as she does - a nap before almost every meal plus at least 10 hours of sleep each night? I'd much rather do that than the dishes and laundry everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment