Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Reactions

Last night we drove to a neighborhood picnic. We came straight from the store and so we decided to just drive.

K and I ended up walking home (it was about a 2-minute walk) and when we got home, there was a nasty surprise at our door. It was a gigantic wolf spider. I freaked out and called Mike. He was driving the car home but was taking forever. He also didn't believe that it was "huge." When he got home and saw it he ended up showing Joe, our upstairs neighbor and landlord, who killed it for us.

But the most interesting part of all of this was K. She had the most interesting reactions to me as I screamed and ran around.She would look surprised, then she would cry as I was screaming, then she would smile ... oh, I just love how well she can express emotions!

No comments:

Post a Comment