Saturday, August 7, 2010

grumpy baby

Normally I call K "Cutie" but lately she gets called "Grumpy Baby" quite a bit because that's what she's been.

Yesterday was frustrating for me. She wanted to eat every 1-2 hours which is tough because she's a slow, slow eater. So that meant that basically nothing got done yesterday. I thought since she was up most of the day that she'd sleep well last night. I went to bed pretty happy. But when only 2 1/2 hours had passed and she was already up again, I was pretty bummed. Then 3 hours later, she was up again for basically the rest of the morning.

The past few days prior to this, however, have been pretty good. She usually goes down around 11 pm and doesn't wake up until about 4 am. Then she's up again around 8 or 8:30 am. I definitely can't complain with that schedule!

But last night she was back to her old schedule so I hope this was just a mishap.

Oh, and K is one month old today! To celebrate, we went out and got free frozen yogurt from a shop that just opened up in Orem called "Golden Spoon." Mike and I aren't fans but it was nice to be able to try it for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment