Monday, August 23, 2010

Do books help?

I'm not sure. That's what I discovered last night.

I was reading through the books my sister-in-law let me read again last night. I skimmed through them before K was born to get a general idea of what I needed to do but haven't really used them since. I remembered the key things like the S's and to keep K up after feeding her unless it's during the night, but other than that, I've just been letting K's life happen.

I was so amazed to find out last night that K is following the books quite well concerning her sleep habits. I don't track her naps very well but other than that, she's doing great. She is just such a good baby.

Which made me wonder, is she doing so well because I took some hints from the book or would she have done this well on her own? Would she cry more without the books' help? I just don't know. I do know, however, that I'm glad I know the things I know. And I'm giving the books full credit for my happy baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment