Monday, June 14, 2010

week 37 day 2

Last night was the first night in a while that I haven't woken up from my sleep because of contractions. Although, they were so bad yesterday that maybe my brain didn't register it as anything new so I was able to sleep through it.

Yesterday I was feeling pretty nauseated. My contractions were bad all day and I think I might have been trying to fight off some sickness I contracted. I can always tell when I'm sick because I easily gag on my toothpaste and I have been gagging a lot since Sunday morning.

Yesterday reminded me a lot of first trimester. I was exhausted and found myself lying on my bed, just staring at the wall for a long time. I didn't have any energy to do anything and didn't want to move or to see anything move or else I'd feel really motion sick. I also didn't want to eat anything. Mike was great and made most of dinner and after all that rest and dinner, I finally felt better.

I'm glad too because we ended up rearranging things again and now have a definite area just for our baby. We moved the desk and computer out of her room and into the living room and more fully insulated the door in her room to make sure spiders and such have a harder time getting into her room. The room won't fully be hers because we have way too much stuff and not enough places to put it all but it should work for now. Someday we'll have more than 2 bedrooms so we have a place to put all of our instruments and such.

2 comments:

  1. That's exciting that you are getting her room all ready! Hopefully those contractions start to mean something soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kimmy,
    I saw on your blog you are naming your little one Katie--I obviously love that name too! I haven't talked to you in so long. Glad to read that things are going well. Hang in there for the next 3 weeks. I can't wait to meet her. Let me know when she arrives.
    Love,
    Kim Olsen

    ReplyDelete