Friday, March 5, 2010

week 22 day 6

This week has been pretty busy and by busy, I mean that I've been sick so when I actually have to get up and do something, I feel exhausted ... and busy.

Two days ago marked the fact that in exactly 4 months is my due date.  It's pretty crazy.  In 4 months, Mike and I could have our little one here with us and I couldn't be more excited.

Wednesday I had this 40% off at Gap and so I chose to go to Baby Gap to use the coupon.  It was fun finally being able to buy my own things for our baby.  I really need that experience and it was fun.

My supervisor is in the hospital for the next 3 months.  She is having twins but her body says it's time for the babies to come out even though she still has almost 3 months left.  It's a scary situation.

It seems like almost everyday I find out about someone else who is pregnant that I know.  It's crazy.  Cute little Kristin is looking so cute and I'm so excited to see what their baby room is going to look like when they're done!  Most people I know are due around the same time as me which is fun to watch their lives change and read about what they're buying because Mike and I have sort of ignored the fact that we need to buy things for the baby.  Our biggest problem is space.  Our extra room is stuffed with all sorts of things that have no where to go.  Our bedroom isn't huge so we can't really fit too many more things in there either.  I like things to be orderly and clean and with needing to add so many baby things into our apartment, I just don't know how things are going to stay nice and tidy ... which just reminds me, I wish I was rich.

No comments:

Post a Comment