Friday, January 29, 2010

week 17 day 6

I've been really blessed and haven't been sick this whole pregnancy which is amazing for me because between the months of October to May, I'm sick most of the time.  So far I haven't been sick.

In the middle of the night, however, I woke up sick.  My throat hurt and my head was plugged which is how I know I'm getting sick.  I had work to do today and I had to attend club.  I have felt so nauseated all day and have just wanted to lie down.  Now I'm at Mike's work watching "The Biggest Loser" and finishing up some work and I'm so tired.  And feeling so gross.

I just hope I don't get too sick.

I put on one of my favorite shirts yesterday.  It's been a while since I wore it because I've been wearing the same shirts since my little pudge gain.  Well, I put it on and looked in the mirror.  It looked fine until I looked down and saw the big gaps showing my undershirt between the buttons.  It's fun I've gained some weight for the baby but it was really hard for me to realize how much I've actually gained.

Although I bet it'd fit better today.  I haven't eaten much today from being sick so the area around my stomach is a little smaller.

No comments:

Post a Comment