Sunday, January 24, 2010

week 17 day 1

A couple of nights ago I was sitting around playing the wii when I all of the sudden remembered that over Christmas break, I cleaned out my brother and sister-in-law's cats' kitty litter!  I freaked out until I read more on the topic.  Although it's always dangerous to clean out a kitty litter while pregnant, it's more of a problem if the cats are let outside and eat birds, mice, etc.  Lucky for me, their cats are indoor cats and eat dry cat food.  Phew.

I'm now at 17 weeks.  It's exciting.  It seemed like back 10 weeks ago, weeks close to 20 would never come.  But here I am.  I'm so excited and nervous everyday.  In about 3 or 4 weeks, we'll go see if we can find out the gender of the baby.  In a couple months, it'll be possible to have a premature baby and a good chance of the baby surviving.  It's all just coming so fast and it's hard to believe!

No comments:

Post a Comment