Thursday, January 14, 2010

week 15 day 5

A couple nights ago, I was cooking and looked down to see a whole bunch of food on my shirt.  I showed Mike and said that I knew now why he always comes home from work and school with food on his shirt.  The little belly just seems to prevent food from falling straight down.  Instead, it falls right onto my shirt. 

Speaking of food, today I'm spending the day on campus with Mike.  We got some food and I was really craving my usual Chef Wrap from L&T in the Wilk.  I was about to order when I realized it has all sorts of yummy cold meats that I shouldn't eat.  It was disappointing.  I've decided to add it to my list of things I'm going to eat as soon as our baby comes.  So far I have:
  • sushi with raw salmon and fish eggs ... mmm ... from Happy Sumo
  • a cold turkey sandwich, possibly from Subway
  • Chef wrap from L&T
  • feta wrap from Pita Pit
Mmm, life will be so good again.  

1 comment:

  1. I haven't read anything about cold cuts...why can't you eat them?

    ReplyDelete