Wednesday, December 16, 2009

week 11 day 4

My computer died so I haven't been able to write much lately but life is good and I'm feeling good. I haven't been too sick and I'm starting to be able to make it through a whole day without crashing at 3 pm.

Tonight, my friend, Kristin and I are telling all of our friends about our new little additions to our families. I'm really excited. I also picked up the Christmas cards to tell all of the family about our little one and will hopefully get them sent off tomorrow so soon everyone will know. I'm really excited.

I've gained quite the pudge on my stomach. It's nice not feeling like I'm gaining weight anywhere but my stomach but at the same time, it's quite uncomfortable. Right after I eat, I feel like I gain about 20 pounds which is always quite uncomfortable.

But we're 1/4 of the way there! The little kid will be here soon and I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment