Sunday, November 15, 2009

week 7 day 1

First, you may be reading this and a few posts ago, I mentioned Mike and I would be telling everyone that we're pregnant. Well, since we are actually 4 weeks later than we thought we were, we get to keep this secret for about 4 more weeks. Besides that, this past week, we just found out that Mike's sister is pregnant with their third kid! She's due in May. Mike also has another sister due in March ... lucky girl. I wanted to have all our kids in March so we could just have one big birthday party every March for everyone. Little did we know a little one was on its way. Plus the middle of the summer might actually be a really fun birthday. I always thought it was sad when kids had birthdays during the summer because they're not in school but this could actually be a lot more fun. There's a lot more to do during the heat of the summer ... pool parties, sports, outdoor games, hikes, camping trips ... I'm kinda jealous.

I've been really moody the past couple of days. It's so miserable. If it's miserable for me, I can only imagine what Mike's going through right now. I consider myself a pretty calm person when it comes to marriage but not lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment