Sunday, April 8, 2012

week 36 day 3

It was slightly scary today when the wonderful nursery ladies asked me today when I was due.  It wasn't so bad when I said I was due in April, but when they asked exact time in May, it was scary to say less than a month away is my due date.

The baby moves a ton.  It's interesting to me that both K and this baby mainly only push on my right side.  Maybe that's normal.  But it's weird to me.

We're not really prepared for this baby to come at all.  To be honest, it's just the last thing on my list of things to do.  I should probably make sure he has somewhere to sleep and stuff, but I think having K really keeps my mind off of being worried about preparing for another baby.  Plus all the work stuff between Mike and I is stressful so the last thing I want to do is stress or worry about something else.

We went shopping yesterday for little boy clothes and it really wasn't as fun as little girl clothes.  Plus I just don't feel like I can dress him the same - like it was hard to not choose the girl-ier clothes .  But I guess I'll get used to it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment