Saturday, March 31, 2012

week 35 day 2

I made it through the movie, "The Hunger Games" last night.  I didn't know if I could sit through a two hour movie, especially at night.  But I did it.  It was painful with Braxton-Hick contractions, back pain, and a little bit of stomach muscle pain, but it was worth it.  Oh, and my feet were swollen so much that I could barely get my shoes on.  But once I did, it was painful.  I've never had swollen feet like that before.

K loves to say prayers these days.  And she loves to say them by herself, especially kneeling at her bed.  Last night she started a prayer when Mike and I kneeled down with her and she suddenly stopped and looked at me.  I asked her if she wanted help and she said, "no," and continued on.  It was a long prayer and I'm not sure what she said other than "baby" but it was adorable.  This morning she's already said two prayers all by herself, remembering to end in "amen" which is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment