Sunday, February 20, 2011

Katers is getting so much better at rolling ... finally!  I put her down on the ground all the time now and she will just go crazy rolling.  She's completely explored the living room and has shown me all the areas I need to baby-proof and she loves rolling around in her room.

Although rolling is going well, naps are not.  She refuses to take her long naps!  She'll take a couple of 45-minute naps now and that's it.  It's tough not having her take naps.  She's grumpy because she's tired and her schedule is off.  And I'll admit, I'm not loving it either.  I hope she gets back onto a schedule and starts sleeping more.  But the fact that she keeps rolling herself over while she's swaddled (and luckily gets at least one arm out) in her crib is probably a huge factor in this not-sleeping thing she's doing.

We are loving being parents though.  There is nothing like it.  I love that we get a further glimpse into this little piece of an eternal plan through being parents.  It's funny how I understand so much more now than I did a year ago.

We love our little Bug!

No comments:

Post a Comment