Sunday, January 16, 2011

For a few of K's naps these last two days, I've laid my head on the side of her crib and closed my eyes to see if it would help her fall asleep because I've been a little late putting her down for naps.  When I put her down too late, it makes her really upset and nothing will calm her down.  So I've been trying this to see if she'll relax since actually laying in her crib did so well the other day but I don't want her to get used to me always being there when she's trying to go to sleep.

Well, she just thinks this is the funniest thing she's ever seen.  She'll laugh and laugh and make her spitting noises (which only makes her laugh more) and it is so funny.  I don't know why she thinks me laying my head down on the side of her crib is so funny but apparently it is.

Oh to be little and find humor in the simplest things ...

No comments:

Post a Comment