Friday, August 13, 2010

Moms Know Everything

Okay, that may not be true but I feel like I am finally getting the hang of K. I have started to be able to predict when she's going to be hungry within a few minutes and when she starts crying, I usually know what is wrong.

One of my most favorite moments was last night. It was about 11:15 pm and Mike and I were about to watch "America's Got Talent." I told him that K was going to need to be fed in about 45 minutes and I should maybe get some sleep. Well, we watched the episode and a couple of minutes after midnight, K began to cry. She was hungry. Mike was amazed and so was I.

K is growing like a champ. It's crazy to look at pictures of her from 5 weeks ago and to see how much smaller she was. Her face is also rounding out nicely. Her eyes are no longer so close to her mouth. Her little thighs are chubby. Her little belly is very potbelly-ish. Her fingers are getting chubby. Her hair is thinning. And she's getting much longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment