Friday, July 2, 2010

week 39 day 6

I dislike all those people out there who have later due dates than me and have already had their babies. I also despise facebook for telling me about them.

They say patience is a virtue, right? Well, sadly, that's just one virtue I no longer have.

But I just keep trying to tell myself, she'll come when she's ready. But seriously? I don't know how much longer I can take this. I know I'm not even to my due date yet but it's getting really hard to wait. I don't know how people do this ... this waiting game.

I felt like I was awake most of the night with nauseated feelings from contractions. Yet I woke up this morning and am I any closer to being in labor? Nope.

On a better note, Mike and I got some insecticide last night because our kitchen floor seems to be infested with earwigs every night. It seemed to help last night so hopefully we can get rid of some of the insects before Katie comes!

Oh, which reminds me, last night I opened up my wallet to pay for the insecticide and guess what was in my wallet! An earwig! So Mike knocked him off the wallet and now he's running free in Walmart.

No comments:

Post a Comment