Monday, July 19, 2010

Some Day ...

... I'll have more time.

It's so odd to me how all of my days sort of blur together. I guess that's what happens when you only get to sleep for 1-3 hours at a time. It's also amazing how my time flies by. I feel like I spend most of my day taking care of K and trying to find time for myself to eat, shower, and get a few things done that need to be done.

I can't wait until she's able to sleep through the night. Every time I have to wake up to feed her, I just focus on the fact that one day she'll sleep through the night. It's kind of like when I was pushing K out. It sucked but I just kept thinking about how with each push, I was one step closer to meeting her.

She's changing so much so fast. Her face is finally rounding out so not all of her features are squished on her face. She gets really grumpy when she's not being held and she loves to look around. Her neck muscles are also getting so strong. Everyday her neck gets stronger and stronger. She even helps to hold her head up while she's being burped. She's amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment