Friday, April 16, 2010

week 28 day 6

You know how sometimes when something big happens to you, you start noticing all the people around you that are in a similar situation?

Well, I've noticed that a lot of people are pregnant lately. True, I know more non-pregnant people than pregnant people, but I've heard a lot lately, "I think there's something in the water around here cause everyone's pregnant."

First of all, I don't really get it. Do people not know how babies come about? I mean, Sweeney told me the whole story last night about how the whole baby thing happens and it definitely has nothing to do with water and has everything to do with a stork.

But I really do feel like a lot of people are pregnant. Sometimes it's pretty awkward to think about, but nonetheless, I'm really excited for them!

I think that a lot of kids talking and screaming in one small confined area bothers the baby. She is always so restless when I'm with a bunch of kids which is so unfortunate because that means I have to use the restroom a lot when I'm at clubs with the kids. I really feel like she kneads my bladder.

Today, she's been massaging the inside of my abdomen for the past couple of hours. Have you ever sat in one of those massage chairs and felt the rolly things go up and down and across your back? Well that's what the baby feels like inside. I'm not sure how she's making that feeling, maybe a shoulder or something, but it feels good. I just wish she'd move out of her 2 by 2 inch square that she's moving in and spread out a little.

1 comment:

  1. It's not just you, for real, there are so many people who are preggers right now. There are a ton of people getting married in July and a ton of people who are due on june and july....maybe the people who are getting married in july will be the ones having a baby next july. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete