Friday, February 12, 2010

week 19 day 6

Today I feel big which is a little unfortunate seeing as I'm just getting ready to go to club where we will be doing yoga.  Maybe I'll just sit back and watch as the kids do yoga ... although, what a bad teacher I would be if I did that.  And I'll probably need that excuse in a few weeks.

Anyway, I went to Walmart this morning because I decided for club that I would buy a big poster board and have the kids write our club rules on it but alas, all the cheap poster boards were gone so I went to look at storage containers.  I grabbed 3, stacked them together, and then went to look for Valentine's Day cards for the kids.  These containers weren't too big but it was miserable carrying them around.  I felt like my belly stuck out really far and had a hard time keeping the containers close to me.  Not only that, but if I did try to keep them close to my stomach, it pushed on my bladder ...

Probably no one even noticed that I have a "big" belly but I did.  And I'm even wearing one of my work t-shirts so it's normally quite big on me but today my tummy fills it in very nice ... and bulgy.

Oh, and the baby was definitely kicking yesterday.  It was so fun!  I woke up around 7:30 am or so because the baby kicked pretty hard.  I wasn't sure if it was a dream or not (when I dream, they seem very real to me and many of them could definitely come true) until I was sitting in the library and started to feel all of these little kicks.  To me, usually it feels like little muscle spasms or that someone is flicking the inside of my belly which is a very odd sensation.  But I love it.  Fun stuff!

I am also very excited for Kristin because she and her husband just found out they're having a little girl!  I'm so excited for them and was determined that it was going to be a boy but still happy for them nonetheless!!  Congrats guys!

1 comment:

  1. I want to see your belly, you should post another picture of it.

    ReplyDelete