Saturday, January 2, 2010

week 13 day 7

Today I realized some really great things about my lack of sickness lately and one bad thing.

The bad:  I've had a pretty bad headache for most of the evening but I can't take any medicine and I can't drink any caffeine.  It's rough. I also feel huge today.  No fun.

Good things though:  I cleaned out my grandma's fridge today that had a lot of old, rotten food in it and it smelled awful.  Luckily though, I no longer feel completely sick so I could take the smell and I could look at the food without gagging. 

We also went to Suehiro in Salt Lake this evening for dinner and we ordered tempura shrimp and vegetables.  A few weeks ago I couldn't even look at anything fried.  Today, I devoured it like I hadn't eaten in months. 

I made it through the new movie, "Avatar" which is amazing because it is 3 hours long and I was able to sit through all of it and stay awake.  That's pretty impressive for me.  Usually when I sit through movies, I get RLS pretty badly lately, especially since the pregnancy but not today.

No comments:

Post a Comment