Thursday, March 22, 2012

week 33 day 7

Unfortunately, this cute new little tablet won't let me upload huge files/pictures which means I can't even seem to open them to make them smaller.  Well, I'm sure Mike will be able to figure it out.

I was planning to upload a current picture of how huge I am.  Okay, compared to most other ladies who are almost 34 weeks pregnant, I look tiny ... like 20 weeks tiny.  Which just makes me feel so bad for them.  I'm grateful for my small Asian frame.  But compared to my normal weight, I'm huge.  I've gained about 25% of my normal body weight, which, if you haven't been pregnant, I don't know if you've ever really gained 25% of your weight but it causes a lot of pain.  At least on this small body, it does.

 With only about 6 weeks left, I really didn't want to buy a back/belly support but now that I'm waking up in pain and it lasts through the entire day, Mike talked me into getting one.  I ordered it online so it's coming today and I couldn't be more happy about it.  Back in the day (last week) when I'd go to bed in so much pain and wake up like a new person, usually forgetting I was even pregnant, it was nice.  But for example, this morning, my muscles didn't allow me one minute to forget that I am pregnant.  My stomach muscle screamed that I was causing it pain.  Bummer.

On the upside, it's been nicer weather which has meant more exercise and outdoor time for Katie and I.  It has been fun to go on morning walks with her - reminds me of last summer when morning walks were essential to getting through the day.  However, these days she sings, points to every truck (she loves trucks), barks at cats (we taught her that), waves to all dogs and growls back at them (didn't teach her that), and says "hi" to people we pass.  It's crazy how much can change in 8 short months!

No comments:

Post a Comment