Sunday, September 12, 2010

Splish Splash

This past week I've learned that I shouldn't give K a bath in the morning. She loves baths but after her breakfast, she loves to cuddle and shortly after, she goes back to sleep.

A couple mornings ago, I gave her a bath that was definitely during her nap time. She did not enjoy that one. So this morning I thought I'd give her one real fast during cuddle time but right after, do some good cuddling and let her fall asleep. Well, that definitely didn't work. Poor girl just wanted to cuddle up for her nap which is hard to do during a bath. Lucky for me there was no crying, but she sure looked like she wanted to.

So evening baths it is. Sometimes our evenings just get so hectic ... or I'm so tired, the last thing I want to do is give her a bath, but I think that's what she likes best.

No comments:

Post a Comment